Majora's Mask: Terminan Quiz
Where will you live if Termina was real? Here's your chance to find out!
Now, if you haven't played Majora's Mask, or are not familiar with the 5 main regions of Termina, I'll give a tiny summary of each location:
1) Clock Town - the centre of Termina, and the main city in which Terminans/Hylians live and work. It's a cute place.
2) Southern Swamp - as it's called, it's a swamp located south of Clock Town. Home to the Deku Royal Family. It reminds me of a rainforest, honestly. (you know, once you beat the Woodfall temple and lift the curse and stuff)
3) Snowhead - mountains in the most northern part of Termina. Home to the Goron tribe. Lots of snow, but beautiful in the spring.
4) Great Bay - the western ocean. Beautiful place, very tropical. Home to the Zora tribe, as well as a notorious band of pirates.
5) Ikana Canyon - the far east of Termina. It has a very bloody past, and is cursed to be roamed by the undead. But I still think it's a neat place :3
ALRIGHT! Now that you kind of ha